If you’re interested in the Book of Revelation or the Jewish feasts, you may want to check out my just-published review of a new book by Daniel Stramara, God’s Timetable: The Book of Revelation and the Feast of Seven Weeks. Although my review is rather critical, the book had a lot of suggestions that really stimulated my thinking. It’s also helpful for getting into some neglected French bibliography on the subject. Plus, unlike so many scholarly monographs published nowadays at exorbitant prices, Stramara’s is very reasonable priced. You can pick up a new copy for $16 at Amazon.
- About the Author
Daniel R. Streett, Ph.D.
Houston Baptist University.
- Books by the AuthorJoin 737 other subscribers
Search this Blog
- Biblical Language Center Blog
- Cafe Apocalypsis (Alan Bandy)
- Compliant Subversity (Seumas MacDonald)
- Exploring Our Matrix (James McGrath)
- Hebrew and Greek Reader
- πιστευομεν (Michael Halcomb)
- ΕΝ ΕΦΕΣΩ: Studies in Greek Language & Linguistics
- The BibleWorks Blog
- The Time Has Been Shortened (David Burnett)
- Voice of Stefan