- About the Author
Daniel R. Streett, Ph.D.
Houston Baptist University.
- Books by the AuthorJoin 737 other subscribers
Search this Blog
- Biblical Language Center Blog
- Cafe Apocalypsis (Alan Bandy)
- Compliant Subversity (Seumas MacDonald)
- Exploring Our Matrix (James McGrath)
- Hebrew and Greek Reader
- πιστευομεν (Michael Halcomb)
- ΕΝ ΕΦΕΣΩ: Studies in Greek Language & Linguistics
- The BibleWorks Blog
- The Time Has Been Shortened (David Burnett)
- Voice of Stefan
Category Archives: Guest Posts
Can You Teach Kids Ancient Greek?
I’m pleased to have another guest post from Dr. Sebastian Carnazzo (see the first here). He teaches Greek communicatively with the Academy of Classical Languages through an interactive online format. Here’s Sebastian’s report on his experience teaching 2nd graders to speak and read … Continue reading
Living Koine Greek in South Africa! (Guest Post)
Readers, I’m excited to present this guest post by Sebastian Carnazzo. He teaches Greek communicatively with the Academy of Classical Languages through an interactive online format. You definitely need to check out the video samples on his website (on the … Continue reading