- About the Author
Daniel R. Streett, Ph.D.
Houston Baptist University.
- Books by the AuthorJoin 737 other subscribers
Search this Blog
- Biblical Language Center Blog
- Cafe Apocalypsis (Alan Bandy)
- Compliant Subversity (Seumas MacDonald)
- Exploring Our Matrix (James McGrath)
- Hebrew and Greek Reader
- πιστευομεν (Michael Halcomb)
- ΕΝ ΕΦΕΣΩ: Studies in Greek Language & Linguistics
- The BibleWorks Blog
- The Time Has Been Shortened (David Burnett)
- Voice of Stefan
Tag Archives: Greek New Testament
Greek Vocabulary: Are we cooking the books?
Undoubtedly the best-selling Koine Greek textbook used in seminaries and colleges throughout North America is Bill Mounce’s user-friendly grammar, Basics of Biblical Greek, which is now in its 3rd edition. Mounce requires students to cover 320 NT vocabulary words in … Continue reading