- About the Author
Daniel R. Streett, Ph.D.
Houston Baptist University.
- Books by the AuthorJoin 737 other subscribers
Search this Blog
- Biblical Language Center Blog
- Cafe Apocalypsis (Alan Bandy)
- Compliant Subversity (Seumas MacDonald)
- Exploring Our Matrix (James McGrath)
- Hebrew and Greek Reader
- πιστευομεν (Michael Halcomb)
- ΕΝ ΕΦΕΣΩ: Studies in Greek Language & Linguistics
- The BibleWorks Blog
- The Time Has Been Shortened (David Burnett)
- Voice of Stefan
Tag Archives: Greek Lunch
Come, Eat, Speak Greek!
Those of you who are attending SBL must be sure to attend the Greek lunch hosted by the Applied Linguistics Group. This is the first Greek lunch, so I look forward to seeing how many will show up and participate. … Continue reading
Posted in Announcements Tagged Conversational Greek, Greek Lunch, Lunch, Nerds, SBL, Society of Biblical Literature, Speaking Greek, Symposium 2 Comments
SBL 2011 – My Contributions
The 2011 Society of Biblical Literature Annual Meeting is approaching. From November 19th to 22nd, Biblical scholars of all stripes will convene in beautiful San Francisco, CA, to sight-see, schmooze, sleep through papers, overindulge at the city’s fabulous eateries, and blow … Continue reading