- About the Author
Daniel R. Streett, Ph.D.
Houston Baptist University.
- Books by the AuthorJoin 737 other subscribers
Search this Blog
- Biblical Language Center Blog
- Cafe Apocalypsis (Alan Bandy)
- Compliant Subversity (Seumas MacDonald)
- Exploring Our Matrix (James McGrath)
- Hebrew and Greek Reader
- πιστευομεν (Michael Halcomb)
- ΕΝ ΕΦΕΣΩ: Studies in Greek Language & Linguistics
- The BibleWorks Blog
- The Time Has Been Shortened (David Burnett)
- Voice of Stefan
Tag Archives: Jude the Obscure
Greek the Obscure?
I was alerted to this great section of Thomas Hardy’s classic, Jude the Obscure, by Donald Fairbairn, who refers to it in his new book, Understanding Language (which I discussed briefly here). I think it captures perfectly how disappointed many … Continue reading